What is Onsite & Offsite SEO?
Before you can even consider a good ranking within the major search engines you must make sure you have these 2 key areas correct.
If you decide to concentrate on one more than the other then the likelihood of success is decreased.
It is always better to make sure that the onsite SEO is done correctly before moving on to offsite seo. This way you ensure that you get the maximum impact from the links that will start to come your way and propel yourself up the search engines a lot quicker.
What is onsite SEO?
Onsite SEO is all about the work done on your site to make it more search engine friendly, keyword rich and populated with good relevant content. You must have titles, alt text, headers and content written in the correct manner so that Google & the other major search engines can read content and see that you are extremely relevant for the keywords that you are trying to promote.
Just some of the tasks we will undertake for your business are:
- Substantial Keyword Research.
- Attractive, keyword rich & correctly written meta data.
- Keyword rich titles bespoke to each page.
- Different keyword targeting on each page.
- Keyword rich image alt/title text.
- Keyword targeted headers & footers.
- Internal page linking with keyword targeted anchor text.
- Professional sitemap creation.
What is offsite SEO ?
Offsite SEO is the hardest & longest part of the process and MUST be done right otherwise it can cause serious damage to your websites relationship with the search engines.
Offsite SEO is the process of building backlinks, writing articles, press releases, social book marking & link wheel creation.
The most important part of the whole process is to make everything look like your websites popularity is growing naturally overtime.
The services you can expect from us is as follows:
- Link building campaigns from reputable pages & sites.
- Submission to the highest regarded directories.
- Article writing, keyword insertion, keyword density check & anchor text.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Offsite Blogging.
- Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin profiles.
- Press release submissions.
- RSS feed submissions.
- Recommend paid for directories which would benefit you greatly..
Would you like a free SEO report for your website? Contact us today!
0845 257 0680
You can now type anonymously and ask any questions you have in a live chat to one of our friendly advisers.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN